5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Robots

We finally got to go see the Robots exhibit at The Children's Museum this week.

They all three liked the remote contoled robots that you could play with. I think the raptor one was the favorite.

Keithen and I enjoyed playing with the light sensitive ones. I thought the ant colony was really interesting too. (Yes, there is an ant colony in the Robots exhibit.)


And of course we always have to visit the dinosaur nests and the merry go round before we go home.


2 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, October 22, 2007 , Blogger Merykk said...

    I've always heard the horse-things referred to as carousels, and merry-go-rounds are the things in the park that you push to spin. It's so funny how Hoosiers have their own way of speaking... Like "pitch-ins!" :D

     
  • At 8:07 AM, October 22, 2007 , Blogger Carissa said...

    I've always heard both words used interchangably (sp?). To me, carousels and merry go rounds are basically the same thing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home