5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Dim (dumb?) bulbs!

Three dim little bulbs made a dumb choice today. I was cooking a pizza, so I assumed the burning smell was from the gunk in the bottom of the oven that needed cleaned out. But it didn't go away after the pizza was done and the fan had been run. I started sniffing it out. Three little dim bulbs decided that they liked the way the lights in the girls' room looked with half of a blue plastic egg balanced on top of the light bulbs. UGH! Thank goodness I found it before anything was totally ruined or a fire started. Hopefully I put the fear of God (and electricity) into their little hearts.


2 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, October 04, 2007 , Blogger Granny said...

    Do you ever wonder what could possibly be going through their little minds?

    Glad no damage was done. I had to rescue a thin scarf from a lampshade because someone thought it was "pretty".

    Looked like something out of Arabian nights.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, October 04, 2007 , Blogger Jason said...

    Scary stuff.

    Of course, I tried to remove an electric outlet when I was five. Not my brightest moment.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home