5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen.....It's Hannah Montanna!

Ruby is going to be Hannah Montana for Halloween this year. She was so happy that I finally got her wig today. Here she is, ready to rock! She certainly has the attitude down! (I've got to find and scan the pix my mom took of me in a long blond wig when I was little.)




Hannah apparently partied a bit too much after the concert last night because she passed out in the middle of the living room floor.


(Actually, this is what happens to a 4 1/2 year old rock star when her soccer team is short players and there are no subs. She had to play the whole game this morning and she was wiped out!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home