5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Friday, July 20, 2007

The Room of Requirement is now open!

JKR has once again opened the Room of Requirement on her webpage. Click on the eraser on her desktop then click on the door handle.


Within hours you will know what happens to Harry, Ron, Hermione and the rest in their final adventure. All the secrets I have been carrying around for so long will be yours, too, and those who guessed correctly will be vindicated, and those who guessed wrongly will not, I hope, be too disappointed! As for me, I feel a heady mixture of excitement, nerves and relief. 'Deathly Hallows' remains my favourite of the series, even after several re-reads; I cannot wait to share it with the readers who have stuck with me through six previous books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home