5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

First day of school




Yes. You read that right. Today was the first day of school. Remember, we go year round. It was a very rainy morning so our traditional first day pictures in front of the house didn't go so well. (Note the one of everyone hiding in the back of my van while waiting for the bus!)
I spent my morning at Kaylee's school helping to get everyone to the right classrooms and helping her old Kindergarten teacher organize supplies. Tomorrow I'll help the Kindergarten students get to the right class as it'll be their first time off the bus. Then on Monday I'm helping Kaylee's teacher with some copying before Back to School night.
They both seem to like their new teachers so far. I think that Keithen's homework load is going to be really tough in third grade. He is excited that they get to use Palm Pilots this year though.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, July 21, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    wow I still can't believe it. Our School starts August 15th. I just today went and finished getting school supplies. All are marked with names. School duds were bought a couple weeks ago.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home