5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just 3.5 days!

In just 3 and 1/2 days I'll holding the 7th book in my hands. Well.....actually probably wrestling with Keithen and Matt over which one of us gets to read it and how long we get to keep it before passing it to the other for a while! LOL! Keithen keeps asking what day it is and what day the book comes out.

I've seen a few potential spoilers online, but honestly, none of them seemed legitimate to me. I don't believe anything I've read about how the series ends right now. I'm going to try to stay away from spoilers from now until I finish the book.

I saw an article about Jim Dale, the voice of the Harry Potter audiobooks, today. He says, “It’s a surprise ending."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home