5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Friday, July 20, 2007

SYTYCD Results 7/19

I was surprised that Danny and Anya wound up in the bottom three last night. I thought their foxtrot was the best number Wednesday night. Not at all surprised about Hok and Jamie and Lauren and Neil being in the bottom three.

Yesterday I said I was hoping for Anya to go home, but expected it to be Lauren and Neil who were sent packing. I thought the judges would want to keep Hok for the tour, even though I don't think he has it to win the whole competition. I ended up in agreement with the judges last night when they chose to cut Anya and Hok. Lauren and Neil blew my socks off with their solos.....totally reminded me why they were there. While Hok can move like he's made of rubber, he simply doesn't have the versitility to make it to the final four and Anya doesn't have the strong solo skills needed to win it all. While I'm sad to see them go, I think it was the right choice.

So.....new partners next week! I'm realling hoping to see Neil and Sabra together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home