5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Animal Planet Expo







Matt had to work today, but I took the kids to the Animal Planet Expo for the afternoon. We had fun. They got their faces painted, got to play in a bounce house, got to watch frisbee dogs perform and visit with lots of animals and then they got to tackle the climbing wall. Ruby *really* wanted to do it (even though they are supposed to be 6 years old to climb) but they didn't have a harness small enough for her. The spotter let her try freeclimbing on the lower part of the wall. She got above his head and he had to call her back down. I think if she'd have had a harness, she would have gone higher. Little daredevil! Keithen and Kaylee gave the wall a try with the harnesses. I need to show them Anna's pictures of Kahli! Looks like my climbing pictures are going in a separate post as Blogger isn't cooperating with putting any more images in this post.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, July 22, 2006 , Blogger Granny said...

    They are so cute.

    Sometimes Blogger will let me add more than 5 pictures if I save the post as a draft and then add them.

    Cranky Blogger.

     
  • At 8:24 AM, July 23, 2006 , Blogger Carissa said...

    Tried that a couple of times before I gave up. Sometimes deleting my cookies and logging back in works too, but not yeseterday. I guess Blogger was just being moody.

     
  • At 1:34 PM, July 29, 2006 , Blogger thordora said...

    MEERCATS! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! My favorite (after baby camels)

    And kudos for not totally losing it on the breastfeeding cover thread. I wasn't able to BF, but you've done it THREE TIMES, which is awesome. I'm so tired of women fighting women on this issue.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, July 29, 2006 , Blogger Carissa said...

    Thordora -
    Thanks for "sticking your neck out there" and joining the fray! LOL!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home