5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Harry Potter - spoiler alert!

WARNING - Don't go to this link if you haven't read the 6th book.

Some interesting theories presented on this site. Wonder if any of them will turn out to be true in the 7th book? As sad as I was to see a major character die, I think he needs to be gone so that Harry can come into his own as a wizard in the final book. It was obvious to me that this is where the series was headed.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:40 PM, September 19, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    AGGGGHHH.
    I have not read this book yet!!!!

     
  • At 6:08 PM, September 19, 2005 , Blogger Carissa said...

    lol
    not sure how anyone can still NOT know at this point! have you been under a rock, LOL?
    sorry...it's obvious as you read the book that this is where it is headed though, so it's not a huge surprise when it happens (at least it wasn't to us)

     
  • At 4:50 PM, September 21, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahaha
    I haven't even read the 5th book yet. It has been sitting on my shelf for a loooooong time now. AHHH too many good books to read and too many kids keeping me busy:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home