5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Ballerina Girl



Today was Kaylee's first ballet class. I've never seen so many little girls in pink! They were all so adorable and excited before class started, running and jumping and laughing together. The mothers go outside and wait in the hallway, watching through the windows, during class. I was very impressed with how well the girls all listened and followed instructions. Only two little girls seemed to have problems staying in the class without their mothers. Kaylee did great. She caught Ruby and I peaking at her a couple of times and smiled at us. After class she told me that she loved it and that her teacher, Mrs. Johanna, was "awesome!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home