5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

She did it!


Last weekend Ruby saw a blue Elmo balloon at the store that she wanted so badly. I told her that, if she could be accident-free for a day, I would get her a balloon. Well, yesterday was her day! She was clean and dry all day long. At dinner time we talked about how great she had done and that Mommy would buy her balloon the next day. My Mommy-heart just about exploded with love and pride when Keithen spoke up and said, "I'll buy it for her!" and Kaylee chimed in with a "me too!" So today, after soccer was over, we all went to the party store. Big brother and big sister chipped in their money to buy their little sister a special treat because they were so proud of her accomplishment.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, September 19, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    YAHOO! Only wish Elmo worked in our house for poopy accidents! He's got the other down but #2 still is an issue EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home