5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hip-Hip, Chin-Chin

I loved Lacey & Danny's routine to "Hip-Hip, Chin-Chin" last season on SYTYCD. Last night on America's Ballroom Challenge, Max Kazhevnikov & Yulia Zagoruychenko danced an equally hot routine to that number. Danny stole the show on the SYTYCD routine (one of the times we really saw his personality and connection on the show) but I think Yulia was the star of last night's routine. (And her costume was tons better than Lacey's too.)

Max Kazhevnikov & Yulia Zagoruychenko


Danny & Lacey

4 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, March 04, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The only Ball Room dancing I did was when I was a Freshman at Salem High School around 1986-87.
    We had a drama teacher name Trueblood who directed us in a play called The Boyfriend.
    I was all left feet.

     
  • At 11:27 PM, March 04, 2008 , Blogger Carissa said...

    OK.....my first guess has to be Paul Baylor and my second guess would be Todd Geddes.

    So.....fess up!

     
  • At 11:16 AM, March 05, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is freaking amazing!
    that was twenty years ago. I have not seen you since Reagan was in office!!
    I can't believe you remembered!!!
    I am impressed!!
    How did you narrow it down? There were a bunch of us.

    email me at baylor @inetdirect.net

     
  • At 1:27 PM, March 05, 2008 , Blogger Carissa said...

    I just had to think which drama club folks were freshmen when we did that show. I couldn't think of any freshman girls that year though.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home