5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

And Ruby's birthday continues!








Grandpa John took us all out to lunch after soccer and then we went home to open his presents for Ruby's birthday. I think she was very excited about all of them. She got some sparkly "birthday princess" stuff, the Webkinz German Shepherd that she's been wanting for ages and the Hannah Montana fleece blanket that no one could find at Christmas-time. Of course she had to get on the computer as soon as Grandpa left so she could register her new pet. She decided to name it "Pepper" after the German Shepherd that I had when I was little. I'm sure that, come bedtime tonight, she will be cuddled up under her new soft blanket with Pepper.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home