5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Weekend catch up

I haven't posted in too long so I missed out on sharing all the fun of our long weekend.

Ruby is still really enjoying her tap class. She is teaching tap to her Webkinz at home now, LOL! I think I finally have her convinced that it is "animal crackers in my SOUP" and not "animal crackers in my SUIT."




Saturday was soccer, of course. Ruby's team lost by 1 point. It was a really close, hard fought game. Keithen's team remained undefeated with another win. (Sorry no pictures, I forgot to change the camera batteries.)

Sunday was a birthdy party with the cousins for Keithen, Kaylee, Ruby and their cousin Zoe who is turning 16. the girls were ecstatic to get 2 new Webkinz each. They also got some stuffed unicorns and dogs from Libby Lu that were a hit. Keithen's new electronics kit and Sims Castaway game have both been big hits too. He's driving me nuts with the sound effects from the electronics kit. And of course I can't get much done this week because *I'm* wasting too much time on the DS playing Sims also! LOL!





Monday was a day off from school (President's Day) so they had a long weekend. We went to the Party Tree to spend some of their birthday money on Webkinz. Keithen was nice enough to loan Kaylee some of his money prior to her birthday that is coming up next month. Keithen got 2 Lil'Kinz, Ruby got a Lil'Kinz, a carrier and a Webkinz blue hat, and Kaylee got the Lil'Kinz grey and white cat that she has always wanted.

The girls' main activity the past few days has been Kaylee giving Ruby piggyback rides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home