5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Toothless Jaguar Girl

Kaylee has had two wiggly teeth for a while now. One on top and one on the bottom. Yesterday after school she told me that she could push the one on the bottom out totally flat with her tongue. I looked at it and could see the new tooth pushing up behind it. She wanted me to try to help her pull it. I tried and it started bleeding a bit but wouldn't come out. She decided that was enough for right now. Later, after dinner, she let me try again and out it popped! We couldn't find the little unicorn box that she usually puts her lost teeth in, so instead we used this little treasure chest.


This morning she woke up COVERED in pink fairy dust and $2 richer. I think she plans to save her loot to buy another Webkinz.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home