5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Monday, September 17, 2007

"Big Girl Clothes"




Kaylee has recently complained that some of her clothes are "too baby" and she wanted more "big girl clothes." I've seen a tendency for her to want to wear stuff that looks like Hannah Montana or High School Musical. I had some fun shopping for her last week. I found these great pants and this sweater at Burlington. We've decided that they are "Sharpay" pants. (Or maybe London from The Suite Life?)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:37 AM, September 18, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    They grow up so fast dont they! My daughter said the same thing, she didnt want to wear the baby clothes anymore, she wanted big girl clothes that were hip! LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home