5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Why I love Hannah Montana / Miley Cyrus

I love Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus). I love that my kids love her. She has a good image and seems like a pretty good kid. She seems genuine when you hear her talk. She dresses stylishly, but not all trampy. And I *LOVE* all the positive messages her music is giving to my kids, especially my girls! She tells them that they can be whatever they want to be and that it's OK to make mistakes as long as they try!

I Got Nerve

I know where I stand
I know who I am
I would never run away when life gets bad
It's everything I see
Every part of me
Gonna get what I deserve
I got nerve

Who Said
Who Said,
Who said I can't be superman
I say,
I say that I know I can
Who said,
Who said I won't be president
I say,
I say you ain't see nothin' yet
Go on and make some noise
Every girl has her choice
To lead their own parade
I do it my own way

Life's What You Make It
Don't let no small frustration
Ever bring you down...No, no, no, no!
Just take a situation
And turn it all around!
With a new attitude, everything can change
Make it how ya want it to be
Staying mad, why do that... give yourself a break
Laugh about it and you'll see!
Chorus #1:
Life's what you make it,
So lets make it rock (make it rock)
Life's what you make it
So Come on, come on.... come on EVERYBODY NOW!

Nobody's Perfect
Nobody's perfect!
I gotta work it!
Again and again til I get it right.
Nobody's perfect!
You live and you learn it!
And if I mess it up sometimes,
Nobody's perfect...

Every little girl needs to hear things like that to help empower them as they grow into strong women! You go Miley! I have no problem going out this fall to buy Ruby a "Hannah Montana" wig and microphone so that she can be Hannah for Halloween.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home