5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

SYTYCD Thurs 6/21

I was a little shocked that Pasha and Jessi were in the bottom three couples.

I am really ticked off that they kicked off Jimmy and kept Cedric AGAIN. I thought Jimmy's solo was awesome! Of the three, I thought he was the one who was definately safe. So Cedric gets to spend another week dragging his partner down before he finally gets kicked off. I was shocked that Nigel stood up for him. Unless he pulls hip-hop out of the hat next week, I expect him to be out of there.

Shauna's solo was amazing. She really put her heart and soul into it. This performance reminded me why she made the top 20. I love Jessi but was afraid she would be in jeopardy because her solo wasn't so great. I'm not too surprised that Faina got picked to go home.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM, June 22, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm still annoyed that they let Faina go, and yet kept Jessi, who has the charisma of a frog? Is the sniffling "it means everything!" routine working? I haven't been impressed with Jessi at all.

    Ah well. I guess "weird" trumps "talented" this year...

     
  • At 10:44 AM, June 22, 2007 , Blogger Carissa said...

    I don't know.....they kept calling Ricky "weird" and "strange" but he got cut. I guess you have to be "weird and not too talented" to stay....."weird and extremely talented" must not go together.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home