5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Mom.....can we please.....?????

For those of you who may not know, let me preface this by saying we live in Indiana. It is COLD here in December. There has been a light dusting of snow on the ground the past two mornings when I took the kids to meet the school bus. Today's expected high is barely above freezing, around 35 F.

I was sitting here at the computer reading some messages and Ruby comes up behind me. "Mom!" she says, "Can we please go outside and play in the sprinkler?!" The little fruitcake was serious!

Um.....no kiddo.....sorry. Not for about 6 more months. They were so silly I had to get them to let me photograph them in front of the tree in their swimsuits.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home