5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

On the 3rd day of Advent, my Grandma gave to me.....



Finger puppets!
The little googlie-eyed guys even helped us make our white trash this afternoon.


White Trash
(I usually at least double the following ingredients as we eat a lot of this!)
1 cup Cheerios cereal
1 cup Crispex cereal
1 cup peanuts
1 cup pretzels
1 cup M&M's (I use the holiday red & green ones.)
12 oz white chocolate
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
Mix Cheerios, Crispex, peanuts, pretzels and M&M's together. Melt white chocolate in microwave. Stir the oil into the melted chips. Pour the melted chocolate over the dry mixture. Gently stir it all together. Spread it all out on wax paper for the chocolate to harden. Break into pieces.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home