5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Red Dress - part I






Ruby and I have had an eye on this beautiful red dress we saw a couple of weeks ago. I was considering buying it for her to wear for the holidays. I've always wanted to get her a fancy red satin dress with a big full skirt on it. A girl named Ruby needs to have her picture taken in a dress like that! So, I finally broke down and bought it for her yesterday. Now we just need to get the girls out to shop for dress shoes as I don't think either of them have any black shoes that fit for this winter. Ruby had a great time cheesing it up in her fancy dress last night.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home