5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Carving Pumpkins!






After our Museum visit, we came home to fix dinner (taco pie...yum!) and then carve our pumpkins. Keithen even did a little of his own carving with one of the little saws. (It made me nervous, but he did a good job of being safe with it.)

Matt's jack-o-lantern is a Colts helmet this year.

I tried my hand at carving a spider pattern. (Maybe I should have picked one labeled "easy" instead of "moderate" because it took forever and didn't come out exactly right!)

Ruby got a little upset when I popped the first eye out of hers. We had drawn the face on together but I guess she had forgotten about the carving part. She kept saying, "I want my eye! I want my eye!" Bless her heart. Then she started throwing up around midnight so I figured that might have had something to do with her poor mood during the pumpkin carving festivities. I hope she is feeling much better tonight so she doesn't miss out on trick-or-treating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home