5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Great Switcheroo - Part II

I've been working hard this afternoon to get things ready for Matt to move all the furniture around this weekend. I've made some big progress with clearing off dresser tops, cleaning up the window seat, emptying the medicine cabinet and moving Kaylee's clothes.

I still need to figure out how Matt and I are going to store our out of season clothes. He needs to sort through his stuff and see what he'd like to donate too. I already have a couple of boxes of my clothes to go to the next pickup from DAV or AMVETS. I hope to have one more before this whole switcheroo is complete.

Kaylee keeps asking, "is this the night we get to sleep in our new room yet?" I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it happen for her. This is a HUGE job! There is still a mountain of work left to do, but I feel like I've done a lot to help make things easier for Matt this weekend. I still don't know if the kids and I are staying here or going out of town. I guess I need to talk to the Grandparents and see if one of them is up for a weekend visit.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home