5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Monday, August 22, 2005

The beginning of progress.....

I've almost caught up on Matt's laundry. (Of course by the time I do, the kids will most likely each have worn at least 3 outfits in a one day due to various spills, accidents, etc.)

I've started sorting out stuff for the big fall community sale that we put stuff in. It's a great sale - kid's stuff only - clothes, toys, whatever, plus maternity stuff. One entire gymnasium is full of toys and furniture and the other one is full of clothes from baby sizes on up and sorted by sex and size. We've made a little money off of it the two times we've put stuff in. Very nice. And once I was able to go and shop and bought Keithen some clothes as well as winter coats for Keithen and Kaylee for very good prices.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, August 23, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Carissa! It was really great hearing from you...thanks for the invite here. K and R are getting so big...beautiful girls! I can only imagine how big brother K is! I can feel his pain about homework...I wasn't a fan either. :-)
    Peace...
    ~Jamie

     
  • At 4:26 PM, August 24, 2005 , Blogger Carissa said...

    I need to get some pix of big brother to post on here! Maybe once soccer starts next week I'll get his face on here. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home