5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaylee!

Notice the gap-toothed grin in the second picture?



7 years ago today, Kaylee was born into our family. She was in such a hurry back then.....my quickest labor at only about 4 hours. Yet today I didn't think I'd ever get her out the door for school! She was disappointed that I was making her stop playing to get on the bus. Poor thing was crying and wouldn't get on at first. I felt so bad to send her off to school like that on her birthday! I hope she is in a better mood by the time she gets to school. Ruby and I are off to the store to buy the ingredients for taco pie and some yummy cupcakes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home