5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Little Miss Tappy-Toes

Ruby had her second ballet/tap combo class last night. They did a ballet warm up and then did "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Then they all came out to get their tap shoes on. They start out holding onto chairs during tap because the floor is so slippery. You wouldn't believe the number of little girls I saw land on their bottoms. Looks like a Cottonelle commercial waiting to happen!



Some of these pictures are a little blurry because I shot them through the window without a flash. I was trying not to be too distracting, LOL! In tap, they are working on a routine to "Animal Crackers in My Soup" by Shirley Temple. I looked up a bunch of Shirley Temple videos on YouTube this morning for Ruby to watch.

I'm trying to convince her to let me try rag-rolling her hair again when her recital comes around. Last time we did it, they didn't hold too well. BUT.....we used more rollers on Kaylee and not too many on Ruby. Maybe if we put them all in Ruby's hair we can get the desired effect.




Isn't she just too stinkin' cute?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home