5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Friday, January 11, 2008

The Prince Caspian movie trailer

Just in case you haven't seen it yet, here is the trailer to the next Narnia movie, Prince Caspian, which is due out May 16th.




It looks awesome.....like it will be just as well done as the first one. The creatures look realistic and the battle scenes look impressive. Not to mention that the actor playing Prince Caspian is pretty good looking! (I know, I know.....cradle robber!)

I loved these books as a kid and I've really enjoyed sharing the books and the movies with Keithen. Since this one comes out in May, maybe we'll get to go for Matt's birthday or save it for an end of school celebration a couple of weeks later in June.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home