5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wiggly and giggly!

Kaylee had something very important to share this morning when she woke up. Her very first wiggly tooth! She told me she thought she had one that was loose. Sure enough, I took a look and I don't think it will be long before she loses one of her bottom front teeth. She said, "No wonder it was so hard eating that apple before bed last night." LOL! I'm surprised she didn't lose it last night if it was loose then. If she does lose it soon, she'll be several months younger than Keithen was when he lost his first tooth. She wanted to wear a dress to school today "to celebrate her first loose tooth." Makes me wonder if she'll want a party when the thing comes out! LOL! I hope she doesn't lose it at school today.





2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home