5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Kaylee and Toad are Friends






Kaylee spent most of her afternoon on Saturday playing with this little guy. We couldn't decide at first if it was a frog or a toad. I'm pretty sure he was a toad. If we would have let her, I think she would have kept him for a pet. She named him "Hoppy" and was very attached to him. She eventually did let him go free before coming in for dinner time.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, October 09, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My girl got attached to a slug we found on the front porch after a rain. We _never_ see slugs around here. I persuaded her to let it go in a big field near our church (safe from cars and kids). I figure a bird had a good lunch that day ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home