5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

8/17 Children's Museum - part I







Keithen and Kaylee had a day off school today so the teachers could have some meetings. We took the opportunity to visit the Children's Museum. Unfortunately, Kaylee's dinosaur is still not on display in the Garden of Glass. I really hope we don't miss it when it is put on display. (No sign of Graham's submarine yet either.)

I've been very surprised that the last few times we visited the Museum, the Bob the Builder exhibit has been a hit with all three kids. No one has shown any interest in Bob around here for ages! But they love the Bob exhibit, especially the big "water pump" with the blue balls that you feed into it.

I also finally got a picture of all three of them together floating in the ceiling of glass reflection.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home