5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Two characters will die in the final Harry Potter book

"The final chapter is hidden away, although it's now changed very slightly," J.K. Rowling said in an interview broadcast on Monday on Britain's Channel 4. "One character got a reprieve, but I have to say two die that I didn't intend to die."

So...which two characters do you think will die?

Matt says it's Harry and Voldemort. I think that's too obvious. I think it's Voldemort and Snape. I am hoping Snape redeems himself by sacrificing himself to save Harry and then Harry goes on to kill Voldemort.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, July 02, 2006 , Blogger JBlue said...

    I think she intends Hermione and Ron to live happily ever after together, so it won't be them. I can't imagine she will kill off Harry. What would be the point? Voldemort's definitely got to go (how many lives does he have?). I think Snape bites it. But that may be wishful thinking.

     
  • At 11:38 PM, July 05, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm thinking Harry and Snape, or Harry and one of his friends (Ginny, Ron, Heromine...).

    Killing Harry will leave her with no reason at all to continue writing the books, like a lot of people want her to.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home