5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Could you pass the US Citizenship test?

Sort-of related to the recent education discussion.....

When immigrants want to become American citizens, they must take an oral civics test as part of their naturalization interview. The questions are usually chosen from a list of 100 sample questions, some easy and some more difficult.

How well do you think you could do on the citizenship test? I got an 85% when I took this online quiz. I wonder how well many of our high school students would do?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, June 27, 2006 , Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

    Hi,

    I can over from Ann's blog. I didn't do so well, I got a 60%.
    I also posted the results on my blog Lady Jan's home.

    Janice~

     
  • At 9:20 PM, June 27, 2006 , Blogger Granny said...

    100%. Are you surprised? I was guessing on the amendments dealing with voting rights but I didn't think it was in the first ten. The rest I just knew.

    Probably because I spend so much time bemoaning the way the Constitution is being trashed lately.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home