5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

You might even be a rock star.....

Last weekend Keithen went to stay with Grandpa John. He had a real blast and really wants to go back to stay again soon. He came home on Sunday.

The girls spent all this week with Nanny and Pappy. While they were gone, Matt, Keithen and I redid their room with a "rock star" theme - complete with a stage. This was a complete surprise for the girls when they came home today. They LOVED it. There have already been two concerts and a "Webkinz fashion show" on the new stage.


























2 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, July 01, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Carissa- I randomly stumbled upon your blog today when I was searching for an email address for Judy. How are you?? Would love to catch up with you.
    If you want, drop me a line at tschaperjohn@yahoo.com.
    BTW- the stage you and Matt built was awesome!!!

    Hope to hear from you soon!!
    Toni

     
  • At 11:48 PM, April 14, 2009 , Anonymous Cb Mall said...

    You have some very energetic children I'm sure they keep you active. Feel Welcome to stop by my site CBmall

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home