5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Friday, August 03, 2007

SYTYCD Results 8/2

I wasn't too surprised about who went home last night. Dominic and Sara are talented, but I think they've reached about as far as they can within the competition. (What was the deal with the chair last night? Sorry.....I thought that was stupid, not clever!) I really would have prefered Lauren to go home before Sara though. Sara has shown a lot of growth throughout the competition and I usually find her much more engaging to watch.

I was surprised to find Neil in the bottom 2 guys. I thought Danny would be on that other stool after the miserable hip-hop he did Weds. night. (Plus, doesn't a shirtless routine + Mia Michaels weepy routine = a free pass?)

I think Shane Sparks has been smoking the same stuff as Wade Robson. I loved the group number last night. It totally made up for the toothless routine he did on Weds. night. Click here to watch the opening number.

Next week we should lose Lauren, leaving Lacey and Sabra as the final two girls. I think that one is a given. The boys are much harder to call though. I really like all three of them. I suspect it may come down to Danny and Pasha though.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, August 03, 2007 , Blogger Natalie said...

    I love you comment about Neil. I totally agree. Thought he was safe. I want Pasha and Lauren to go next. Lauren should have gone this week. I hate that both B dancers went home in the same week. I mean they really are amazing! I wish their talent could have been show cased a little more in the dances. Their solos always amaze me. Oh well!

     
  • At 2:58 PM, August 03, 2007 , Blogger Carissa said...

    Yeah, I would have much rather seen Lauren leave this week instead of Sara. Sara is much more genuine, I think, and she has shown amazing growth. I really don't think Lauren has shown any growth and there is something about her personality that bothers me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home