5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Peyton on SNL

I rarely stay up to watch SNL anymore. It's just not as funny as it used to be years ago. But last night I actually stayed up for the whole thing to see Peyton Manning as the host.

I thought he did a great job. Highlights had to be the United Way commercial, the NCAA sketch and "a little pee came out." I'm pretty sure he was trying to hide the fact that he was cracking up under that towel in the locker room sketch. (The Dora parody was hilarious too!)

For those who missed it, here's the United Way skit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wmildksr5M
Those kids must have had a blast filming that with him too.

That birthday cake looked awesome. Too bad he walked in front of it when they tried to show a close up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home