5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Kaylee's New LeapPad

Kaylee got a pink LeapPad for her birthday. I don't know if you can read the box, but it says it takes AA batteries. That's the same as Keithen's old LeapPad.


BUT.....when I opened it up to put the batteries in, it took AAA batteries! Luckily we had some on hand. I was annoyed that the packaging was wrong though, because what if we didn't have any AAA in the house? We'd have had a disappointed birthday girl! So I took pictures of the box and of the batteries as I installed them, thinking I'd complain to Leap Frog.


Then I turned the LeapPad over to set the book up for her. When I opened it up, there was a built-in microphone inside and an extra book! This was supposed to be a regular old LeapPad, but evidently we got a nicer version with a microphone in the wrong box. Oops! So I guess I won't be complaining! (And I even bought the thing on sale for $10 off back in December.)





2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, March 07, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    We have the green one lol

     
  • At 12:44 AM, March 17, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have been reading your blog for awhile (lurking) and truly admire you way of parenting. While I am a NYC born and raised adult, I love the simplicity in your life and the way you come about parenting in such a completely loving way.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home