5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Monday, February 12, 2007

J.K. Rowling "simultaneously heartbroken and euphoric"

J.K. Rowling is reportedly, "simultaneously heartbroken and euphoric" over the completion of the final book in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows.

Rowling says:

"If it comes as any consolation, I think that there will be plenty to continue arguing and speculating about, even after 'Deathly Hallows' comes out. So if you're not yet ready to quit the message boards, do not despair," she writes.

"I'm almost scared to admit this, but one thing has stopped me collapsing in a puddle of misery on the floor. While each of the previous Potter books has strong claims on my affections, 'Deathly Hallows' is my favorite, and that is the most wonderful way to finish the series."

Only 150 more days.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home