5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

OJ's new book - “If I Did It”

OJ Simpson is about to release a book titled, “If I Did It” and will be interviewed on FOX. The book reportedly describes how OJ would have committed the 1994 slayings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman, “if he were the one responsible.”

OJ was acquitted of the murder charges in 1995. He was later found liable in civil court for the deaths in a wrongful-death suit filed by the Goldman family. He has never bothered to pay the $33.5 million judgment against him from the civil case. I wonder if the book sells, will he finally pay up?

The whole idea of this book makes me ill. How will his children look upon this? Profiting from their mom's death? And Ron and Nicole's families? I can't begin to imagine the anger that this will dredge up for them. After all these years.....it'll be like ripping open old wounds, I'm sure. I feel very sorry for the pain that I'm sure this will put them through.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, November 16, 2006 , Blogger Jason said...

    I really wish OJ would just disappear.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, November 18, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

    This is a sick sick man. How could he do that to her parents and family. How could he put his kids through this again.

     
  • At 12:52 AM, November 19, 2006 , Blogger Granny said...

    The only thing to be gained from his latest insanity is the money that hopefully will go 100% toward the damages awarded in the civil suit.

    I'm not sure though that any amount of money can make up for the damage he continues to do to those families.

    Shame on him and shame on the publisher who agreed to it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home