5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I haven't been doing a very good job at keeping the blog up lately. I've been really busy with volunteering at school to get ready for the Fall Carnival, Grandparents Day and the Bookfair. On top of that, I've been trying to catch up on housework and help Keithen establish some better homework habits.

ANYWAY.....I'm actually getting Trick or Treat pictures up on Halloween night! Yeah! Kaylee was ready to go out as soon as she got home from school. I had to remind her that she needed to wait until after dinner. She was also very tickled to answer the door and find her Kindergarten classmate, Nicholas, trick-or-treating at our house with his little brother. Can you see the sugar buzz in their bright eyes? I didn't think we'd ever get them to bed, but somehow we did manage lights out by 8:30.

ACK!
Having problems with posting pictures.
Promise to try to add them tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home