5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Our Look-a-Likes


I definately agree with the Kevin Costner. I was surprised he didn't get Mel Gibson. (Although they looked more alike during the Braveheart era when they both had more hair.)


Matt said, Jodie Foster? Mmmmmm....
Personally, I figured I'd get Jami Gertz because that's who people used to tell me I look like.


Liza? Maybe it's the bangs?


I was surprised that Kaylee was the one who got matched with Daniel Radcliffe and not Keithen. (For anyone out there who's been hiding under a rock, Daniel plays Harry Potter.)


So.....Do you think Ruby could tour with 50 Cent? They could be billed as "1 Dollar and 50 Cent."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home