5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Benjamin Hendrickson (Hal from ATWT) has died


Today on As the World Turns I watched the heart-wrenching scenes where Jennifer's family tells her goodbye as she lays dying in the hospital. I am so glad that, when her dad Hal held her and promised to protect her son, I didn't know that actor Benjamin Hendrickson had killed himself on Monday. The scene would have only been much sadder. He was a wonderful actor and his presence will be missed on the show. Internet rumors say that the producers have no plans to recast his role.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, July 06, 2006 , Blogger Granny said...

    I didn't know the show but I'm always heartsick when someone sees no way out but the final one.

     
  • At 11:10 PM, July 18, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Came over to read your gifted stuff, but I'm a long time (embarassed to admit to over 50 years!) of ATWT and when I saw Hal had died at the end of the Jen is FINALLY dead (wasn't a huge fan of hers...sob sob sob... she and Dusty annoyed the hell out of me) I was so sad. I didn't realize it was suicide. I love her. Hated the Hal standin guy. I hope they don't recast him.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home