5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Soccer season is over already?!

Tonight was Keithen's final soccer game. He played really well. It's amazing how far he's come over the past two years. He had an assist tonight, several blocks and several saves as goalie. I'm really proud of him because he's starting to play hard and really think about what he's doing and work together with other players.







And now...it's time for the hardware! This makes 7 trophies all lined up on his shelf.




And here are the two soccer stars in their shirts with their trophies.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, May 24, 2006 , Blogger Granny said...

    Great trophies.

    Thanks for your comment on granny. I was hoping people would notice the "finger". I love my dil - she says what she thinks without saying a word.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home