5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Toothless Grins!



I haven't seen a toothless grin like this one since Ruby got all her baby teeth. Yep...Keithen lost ANOTHER tooth! The Tooth Fairy will be visiting us again tonight! He lost this one at school and came home with it in a little envelope to show me. It's a good thing it's not summertime because I don't think he could handle corn on the cob with no top teeth left in front!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:33 AM, March 06, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, March 06, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I dont think you should have received the above criticism, the internet is as safe as you make it to be. You are receiving attention on the tooth fairy site tho - thats where I saw it. Also, I think your son is adorable! My son at that age also had booth front teeth gone - during the summer - and believe it or not - he managed to eat anything! Another Mom

     
  • At 9:47 AM, March 06, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:18 AM, March 06, 2006 , Blogger Carissa said...

    I'd like to ask you folks to remember that my children read this blog!

     
  • At 11:42 AM, March 06, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a cutie-pie! Thanks for sharing such a precious picture. The Tooth Fairy is going to be broke, though, with all of those missing teeth!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home