5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Keithen's party






We had 6 kids here for Keithen's birthday party on Saturday. So add the three kids who live here, and we had quite a crowd! He had a great party (with a soccer theme) and got some nice gifts from his friends. I'm so glad they had a great time. They colored, did a scavenger hunt, played "pin the soccer ball in the goal" and did a prize pull (like a pinata without all the violence!). Kaylee was shocked to be the one who got the right string and caused all the goodies to fall (on her head)! I kind of thought she'd get it since the string was pink! LOL!

I have to say that when I looked at the mess when everyone left, I wondered if we had a heard of elephants here instead of 6 kids. I couldn't believe the amount of stuff they drug out to play with and didn't bother to put back. I think next year we may have the party somewhere else! They're getting too big to bring that many of them to our house!

(Ruby and I made the cake. It was baked in a Pyrex bowl.)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home