5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Holiday Jigsaw Puzzle

I've started pushing living room furniture around today to try to figure out if we can put our Christmas tree in a different place than usual this year. We've got so much STUFF in our house, it's like a giant jigsaw puzzle trying to figure out where things have to move to in order to make room for our HUGE tree. (And we just got rid of a bunch of toys and clothes! I'm already counting the days for the big community sale we do in April to get rid of more stuff!) Anyway, I'm anxious to put the tree up sometime this next week. I've been forcing myself to wait until the day after Thanksgiving. I just love the look of the tree and sharing it with the children each year, so I'm feeling anxious to officially begin the holiday season this time next week!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, November 18, 2005 , Blogger Unknown said...

    lol I tried and tried to wait til next week and couldn't and as you saw over on my blog its up lol. Oh and my house has too much furniture too. Grrrrr when we moved in we didn't have enough, now we have too much.

     
  • At 10:13 AM, November 20, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Do you ever ebay, Carissa? I decluttered two weeks ago and have been selling things on ebay. I'm making some extra cash (which is always a good thing) and I don't have to wait for the spring neighborhood garage sale! :) Good luck finding a new spot for the tree! We won't put ours up until Dec. 1, but I'm anxious to get it up this year, too! We LOVE Christmas!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, November 20, 2005 , Blogger Carissa said...

    I've bought on ebay but never sold.

    Kaylee talked me into putting the tree up. It's not decorated, just put together. I ended up having to put it back in the same spot it's always been. The "new" spot I wanted to try would have blocked Matt's view of the fireplace from his recliner so I decided against it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home