5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Children's Museum - part I




The Yule Slide is open! The annual "Jolly Days" exhibit at the Children's Museum doesn't open until the day after Thanksgiving, but the Yule Slide always opens a few days in advance. Ever since I figured this out a couple of years ago, we always try to make a trip in the days before Thanksgiving to get a chance at the slide without the long lines. (Shhh....don't tell anyone that Ruby isn't 3 until February...she wasn't supposed to slide alone!)

The "babywearing" panda is always a big hit with me and the kids! Kudos for the Museum for continuing to include it in the display by the waterclock each holiday season!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, November 22, 2005 , Blogger Unknown said...

    I was sitting here enjoying the photos and was getting ready to comment on how my kids love going to the museum and something catches my eye that looks so very familiar, that yellow rail by the slide. Thinking maybe some museums are built alike I click on your link up above. That's the museum we go to. lol So now I can say Howdy Neighbor where ever you are. lol.

     
  • At 6:22 PM, November 22, 2005 , Blogger Carissa said...

    Yep...we're Hoosiers. :) Lucky to have the biggest and best Children's Museum in the world close by.

     
  • At 8:42 PM, November 22, 2005 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Oh I know it. We ask the kids where they wanna go, the zoo or museum and its always the museum.

     
  • At 8:50 AM, November 23, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the tip about the Yule Slide opening early! I had no idea! We'll definitely have to remember that for next year! Looks like a fun trip! :)

     
  • At 9:24 AM, November 23, 2005 , Blogger Carissa said...

    The girls and I only slid 3 times yesterday. Last year, there was NO line when we went prior to Thanksgiving and I think we went about 8 times in 15 minutes! Keithen and I were racing back to the second floor each time! LOL!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home