5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dress up days


Kaylee has had a special dress up day every Friday this month. The first Friday was "70's day," which made me feel old. An era I lived through is now considered inspiration for a costume day?!

Then they had career day. Of course she dressed as an artist. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of that one. She wore a white shirt with paint all over it, a shiny black skirt and white socks with black shoes. Very cute.




Then this week they were to dress like a character in a book. She chose Goldilocks (after I shot down Dora and Diego as TV characters). I found an old apron my mom had made me for a school play and repositioned the snaps a bit so it would stay on her shoulders. We braided her hair up the night before so it would be big and wavy. (Keithen has always called her Goldilocks when we do this.)


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home