5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mother's Day




Kaylee's class had a Mother's Day tea the Thursday before Mother's Day. They sang us some cute little songs and had gifts for us. They had made butterfly pins for us and a cute little "Kindergarten Cookbook" with their versions of favorite recipes in it with their photos.




We went to Matt's aunt's house on Mother's Day. The girls wore new dresses. Kaylee's came from the Oaklandon Community Sale that we go to twice a year. I thought they both looked so bright and springy! After we came home the kids spent quite a bit of time playing on the new garden wall Matt has been building. I got a new brown dress that I wore for Mother's Day and a new red one that I'll wear this next week for the PTA volunteer appreciation dinner and my swearing in for next year's board. I wore the butterfly pin that Kaylee made me to Aunt Faye's.


This is the "ball snowman" that Keithen made after we came home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home