5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Kaylee's birthday party

We delayed having Kaylee's birthday party until Spring Break in hopes that we could have at least part of the party outside. She had a unicorn party last weekend with a few of her Kindergarten friends. They had unicorn races, had an oat eating contest, played pin-the-tail on the unicorn and beat the tar out of a unicorn pinata. And of course they danced to some of their favorite songs that their teacher plays at school, including "Tooty-Ta" which brought them all running to dance! I made her a pink and white unicorn cake too.











2 Comments:

  • At 11:39 PM, April 06, 2007 , Blogger Granny said...

    I'm having problems viewing pictures for some reason but I could see the pinata and the cake.

    I'm glad she had a good time. I'm flexible about birthdays too. We usually wait at least until a weekend.

     
  • At 2:16 PM, April 17, 2007 , Blogger Lauren said...

    What a great cake!!

    Looks like everyone had fun!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home