5 Dollars

My life as an at-home momma of 3 amazing kids...it's kind of like shoveling snow in a blizzard.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Stolen from Andrea

Tom Brady, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God showed him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Patriots flag in the window.
"This house is yours for eternity, Tom," God said. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

Brady felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the sidewalk, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a blue and white sidewalk and a 50-foot-tall flagpole with an enormous Colts logo flag. A Colts towel hung in every window.

Brady looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, won the Super Bowl three times and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

"So what's your point, Tom?" God asked.

"Well," Brady said, "why does Peyton Manning get a better house than me?" God chuckled. "Tom, that's not Peyton's house," he said. "It's mine."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home